Some of the Best Things to Do in Berkeley, CA
Looking for fun ways to kill time around the Bay’s east side? McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley can help! We not only offer one of the most impressive new Alfa Romeo inventories in the area, but we’re also well-acquainted with the best things to do in Berkeley, CA. Whether you’re new to Berkeley or have lived here for years, the following shops, sights, and restaurants are guaranteed to brighten your day!
Fun Things to Do in Berkeley, CA
- Monterey Market: Supplied by local farmers, the Monterey Market offers a selection of seasonal and organic fruits and vegetables every day of the week.
- The Bone Room: Interested in genuine fossils and natural history? Then you need to pay a visit to The Bone Room. Featured merchandise includes mineral collections, framed moths, and fossilized fish.
- Shattuck Avenue: Located outside UC Berkeley, Shattuck Avenue is dotted with local hotspots, such as the Art House Gallery Cultural Center, the La Pena Cultural Center, and Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen.
- Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden: This rose garden, located in Northeast Berkeley, is home to 1,500 roses bushes and 250 types of roses. You’ll also find gorgeous views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Redwood Regional Park: Located about 25 minutes southwest of Berkeley, Redwood Regional Park sprawls about 1,830 acres filled with 150-foot coast redwoods.
- Chez Panisse: Chez Panisse serves fresh food from local farms, orchards, ranches, and fisheries in their upstairs café and downstairs restaurant. Choose from menu items like smoked Mendocino black cod on Tuesdays or Pink Lady apple and sour cherry galette with vanilla ice cream from the café.
Learn More About Berkeley, CA with McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley!
Check back for more recommendations for things to do and sights to see around the Bay Area, fun things to do in San Francisco, or a day in Walnut Creek. If you need an energy boost in the middle of these fun activities, check out our guide to the best coffee shops in Berkeley that are sure to impress!
More from McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUV is known for its powerful performance and nimble handling. But, is it a spacious option for San Leandro families? The short answer is: yes! The Alfa Romeo Stelvio interior is spacious with seating for five people, while its practical exterior dimensions make a good fit for the garage. Learn more…
When you think “SUV,” you think “power” — and the new Stelvio epitomizes that notion. The 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio horsepower outdoes competitors like the Jaguar F-PACE and adds an athletic feel to every drive around San Leandro. How much horsepower does each of the Stelvio models produce? Models equipped with the 2.0L engine produce up…
New Giulia for Sale Apply for Financing You may be surprised by the answer to: “How Much is the Alfa Romeo Giulia?” This world class sports sedan can enhance your San Leandro drive, and at an affordable MSRP that starts at only $38,545*. Find out what the seven available trim levels of the Alfa Romeo Giulia…