Some of the Best Things to Do in Berkeley, CA
Looking for fun ways to kill time around the Bay’s east side? McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley can help! We not only offer one of the most impressive new Alfa Romeo inventories in the area, but we’re also well-acquainted with the best things to do in Berkeley, CA. Whether you’re new to Berkeley or have lived here for years, the following shops, sights, and restaurants are guaranteed to brighten your day!
Fun Things to Do in Berkeley, CA
- Monterey Market: Supplied by local farmers, the Monterey Market offers a selection of seasonal and organic fruits and vegetables every day of the week.
- The Bone Room: Interested in genuine fossils and natural history? Then you need to pay a visit to The Bone Room. Featured merchandise includes mineral collections, framed moths, and fossilized fish.
- Shattuck Avenue: Located outside UC Berkeley, Shattuck Avenue is dotted with local hotspots, such as the Art House Gallery Cultural Center, the La Pena Cultural Center, and Angeline’s Louisiana Kitchen.
- Berkeley Municipal Rose Garden: This rose garden, located in Northeast Berkeley, is home to 1,500 roses bushes and 250 types of roses. You’ll also find gorgeous views of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Redwood Regional Park: Located about 25 minutes southwest of Berkeley, Redwood Regional Park sprawls about 1,830 acres filled with 150-foot coast redwoods.
- Chez Panisse: Chez Panisse serves fresh food from local farms, orchards, ranches, and fisheries in their upstairs café and downstairs restaurant. Choose from menu items like smoked Mendocino black cod on Tuesdays or Pink Lady apple and sour cherry galette with vanilla ice cream from the café.
Learn More About Berkeley, CA with McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley!
Check back for more recommendations for things to do and sights to see around the Bay Area, fun things to do in San Francisco, or a day in Walnut Creek. If you need an energy boost in the middle of these fun activities, check out our guide to the best coffee shops in Berkeley that are sure to impress!
More from McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley
The Alfa Romeo Giulia reviews are in, and the critics have a lot of great things to say about this elegantly styled sedan. The reviews are not just positive, they show that critics think the Giulia is near the top of the luxury sedan market. For instance, Car and Driver’s review of the Giulia states…
Learn More New Stelvio for Sale Contact Us Nothing brings such a sleek combination of high design and superior comfort on San Leandro streets as the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. With its large central touchscreen, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and plenty more luxury interior features, this powerful and confident SUV redefines elegance. While it outperforms competitors…
If you’ve already heard that the new Giulia Quadrifoglio is the world’s fastest five-passenger vehicle with state-of-the-art engineering, your next question just might be, “What does the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio cost?” San Leandro auto enthusiasts have flocked to McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley in Berkeley for the chance to experience the adrenaline-pumping performance of this powerhouse. Let’s dive into…