Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 MPH
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Quadrifoglio models represent the absolute best of their respective lineups. Equipped with high-performance engines and handling technologies, the Stelvio SUV and Giulia Sedan deliver exceptional horsepower and torque — and, of course — speed. How fast are we talking? Learn more about the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 MPH times below!
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV houses a 505-hp twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 that produces 443 lb-ft of torque. It reaches a top speed of 176 mph. According to MotorTrend, it accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.3 seconds. That makes the Stelvio Quadrifoglio faster than the BMW X6 M and Porsche Cayenne Turbo with their 0 to 60 time of 4.0 seconds and 4.1 seconds, respectively. In addition to its thunderous engine, the Stelvio Quadrifoglio also comes with a Driver Assist Dynamic Plus Package, Brembo brakes, and 20-inch wheels.
The Giulia Quadrifoglio Sedan gets the same engine as the Stelvio — a 505-hp twin-turbo V6 — and achieves a top speed of 191 mph. Car and Driver says it accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds. To put that in contrast, the 330-hp Porsche Panamera has a 0-60 time of 5.4 seconds. What’s more, it’s Pirelli tires and iron brake rotors allow it to stop from 70 mph in 143 feet. Highlighted features include:
- 19-inch wheels
- Brembo brakes
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass values
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
- Carbon-fiber active front splitter
- Carbon trunk spoiler
- Q4 High-Performance All-Wheel-Drive System: This system uses an Active Transfer Case to monitor Walnut Creek road conditions, and can transfer up to half the engine torque to the front wheels.
- Alfa DNA Pro Mode Selector: Use the selector change to your vehicle’s performance profile. Race Mode is optimal for sporty performance.
- Near-Perfect Weight Distribution: From the front fascia to the rear wheels, the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio models are designed to achieve near 50/50 weight distribution.
- Available Carbon Ceramic Brakes: These available Brembo brakes enhance the stopping power of the Stelvio and Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Test Drive These Performance Cars Near San Leandro
Ready to get behind the wheel of the Stelvio or Giulia Quadrifoglio? Contact McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley to schedule a test drive near Fremont. While you’re here, be sure to ask about our specials on new Alfa Romeo vehicles! Looking for a particular model, such as a white Giulia Quadrifoglio? We can help you find it!
More from McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley
If you’re ready to cruise down the coast near San Leandro in style, you definitely have to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider roadster. The 4C Spider is tricked out with exciting features, including leather seats and a flat-bottomed steering wheel. Combined with features like the Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode…
If you’re looking for a luxury sports model with a comfortable and spacious cabin, explore the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia interior. This sports sedan has elegantly combined the comfort you’d expect from top luxury cars with the high performance you expect from Alfa Romeo. Learn more about the Giulia dimensions and features below! View Inventory…
Looking to spend a day in Walnut Creek? No matter if you’re headed there with friends or with your family, Walnut Creek offers plenty of activities to enjoy year round. Check out these fun things to do in Walnut Creek below from McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley. Contact Us Lindsay Wildlife Museum A quick drive…