2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs. 2019 Jaguar F-PACE
If you’re interested in purchasing a new luxury SUV that enhances your commutes in San Leandro and Walnut Creek areas, you’ll be intrigued by what the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE offer. With impressive engine options and invigorating all-wheel drive configurations, the F-PACE and Stelvio are known for their distinguished performance. However, closely comparing the Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs. Jaguar F-PACE will reveal how the Stelvio offers great performance with more features at a lower price!
Leather-Wrapped Seats with Driver Memory
Performance: F-PACE or Stelvio?
- In both baseline trims of the F-PACE and Stelvio, the vehicles are well-equipped with a turbocharged Inline-4 engines—but, the Stelvio delivers better all-around performance. As you compare the Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs. Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll notice the more affordable Stelvio offers a greater amount of horsepower, torque, and better highway fuel economy as well.
- The Stelvio and F-PACE get 22 mpg on the streets throughout the Walnut Creek area. When you consider how the vehicles do on the open road, the 2019 Stelvio pulls ahead. The standard Stelvio RWD gets 29 mpg highway while the optional AWD model still holds an advantage with 28 mpg highway over the 27 mpg highway the Jaguar F-PACE offers.
- When you compare the Alfa Romeo Stelvio vs. Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll see that the Stelvio starts with rear-wheel drive while the F-PACE starts with the standard all-wheel drive. If you’re interested in equipping your Stelvio into all-wheel drive, it’ll be more cost-efficient than the starting price of the Jaguar.
Interior Features: F-PACE or Stelvio?
Whether you choose the F-PACE or Stelvio, you’ll not only want to take notice of how the Stelvio starts at a lower price than the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE, but also the comfortable yet impressive interior features of the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio that drivers near Fremont and Dublin can experience.
- Every seat in any Alfa Romeo Stelvio model includes genuine leather seat trim. The Jaguar F-PACE only offers premium synthetic seats in the baseline trim once you upgrade—not as a standard.
- In the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, the front seats feature built-in lumbar support for additional comfort. In order to receive this comfort feature, you’ll need to upgrade the F-PACE to a higher level trim. However, both baseline trim models offer rear and front heated seats as an option.
- The Driver’s Seat Memory and Mirror Memory functions are standard features in the 2019 Stelvio. Neither of these features is available in base trim of the Jaguar F-PACE.
- Additionally, the Stelvio includes innovative features such as rear-seat audio controls and a universal garage door opener as a convenience. In the F-PACE, these features only become available once you upgrade to a more expensive trim level. Both models have navigation tech available in their baseline trims.
Safety Technology: F-PACE or Stelvio?
- For high-tech features like a blind spot monitor, rear cross-path detection, and adaptive cruise control, you’ll have to upgrade your F-PACE to a more expensive trim level. In the Alfa Romeo Stelvio, these come as an option in the baseline trim.
- The F-PACE and Stelvio both offer a standard rear parking aid.
Test Drive an Alfa Romeo Stelvio at McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley
Confident in your choice of a new luxury SUV? Contact us today to schedule a test drive in a new 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio at McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley. If you’re not sure whether to choose the F-PACE or Stelvio, our experienced sales team can help you make the right decision that best fits you! Once you’re ready to visit, speak to our finance department about any of our lease offers or new vehicle specials.