2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Trims
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia trims deliver power, style, and a level of refinement that makes them more than just Berkley’s favorite luxury vehicles – they’ve become some of the most sought-after performance sedans in San Leandro.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
The Giulia’s base trim is by no means basic, offering an attractive list of standard features that include:
- Performance: a 2.0L turbocharged I4 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission capable of generating 280 hp and providing up to 33 mpg/highway fuel efficiency. This engine can be mated to an RWD or AWD drivetrain.
- Connectivity: Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity are standard, as is Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming.
- Safety: All Giulia trims come with a backup camera with dynamic gridlines, rear park sensors, a suite of advanced airbags, Alfa DNA Drive Mode system, traction control, hill start assist, and more.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
Drivers who want to conquer the hills and valleys near San Leandro can upgrade to the Ti sedan which, in addition to the features found in the Giulia provides:
- Comfort: the Ti adds heated leather front seats with a heated steering wheel for perfect winter driving.
- Performance: 4-wheel disc brakes with Brembo front brakes are standard, as are advanced brake assist and silver brake calipers with black script.
- Refinement: Aesthetic features like Dark Gray Oak interior trim and 18-inch polished double Y-spoke aluminum wheels elevate the Giulia Ti’s level of styling.
- Infotainment: The Ti adds an 8.8-inch widescreen information and entertainment display for better visibility and ease of use.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
For the ultimate driving experience, the RWD-only Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio offers still more:
- Heart-Stopping Power: Quadrifoglio drivers gain access to the 2.9L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission capable of generating as much as 505 hp.
- Suede Seats: Standard Alcantara Suede seats are paired with leather-wrapped dash and upper doors and a carbon fiber interior trim.
- Performance Sound: The Harman Kardon sound system provides a concert-quality listening experience regardless of audio source.
- DNA Pro: The DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with adaptive suspension and torque-vectoring rear differential deliver a ride quality like no other.
Test Drive an Alfa Romeo Giulia at McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley
To learn more about the Giulia interior, or to take advantage of the exceptional lease and purchase offers available now, contact an associate at McKevitt Alfa Romeo of Berkeley and arrange a test drive today.