Overview of the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Configurations
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations are Base, Sport, Ti, Ti Sport, Ti Lusso, and the high-performance Quadrifoglio. The new Giulia Sedan is offered with two engines and a generous selection of luxury features, sure to please San Leandro drivers of all stripes. Which of the Alfa Romeo Giulia trim levels is right for you? Explore their prices, specs, and features below to decide.
For a starting MSRP of $38,545, the base-level Alfa Romeo Giulia comes standard with the following performance specs and interior features:
- 280-hp 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder engine (standard for Giulia and Ti models)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Brembo brakes
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Rear parking sensors
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 6.5-inch central display
- 8-speaker audio system
- Leather upholstery
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport has a starting MSRP of $39,995. This model adds to the base model’s features with uniquely designed front and rear fascias, 18-inch wheels, and painted brake calipers. Several packages are also available for the Giulia Sport, such as the available interior package with sport pedals, aluminum accents, and other sporty features for a more athletic look and feel.
Bumping up to the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti, which as a starting MSRP of $40,745, unlocks the following features:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 8.8-inch display with optional navigation
- Cold Weather Package with heated seats, steering wheel, and washer nozzles
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Satellite radio
Giulia Ti Sport
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport starts at $43,445 MSRP. Noteworthy features include 19-inch alloy wheels and sport front seats, plus the features included with the Giulia Sport. In addition, there’s a Giulia Ti Sport Carbon with a starting MSRP of $48,245 that includes carbon fiber inserts, carbon fiber mirror covers, and more.
Giulia Ti Lusso
For a starting MSRP of $43,245, the 2019 Alfa Romeo Ti Lusso prioritizes luxury with the following features:
- Comfort-contoured seats
- Unique 18-inch wheels
- Upgraded leather steering wheel
- Upgraded cabin air system
- Upgraded leather interior trim
The 2019 Giulia Quadrifoglio has a starting MSRP of $74,245, and represents the fullest extent of the Giulia Sedan’s power. It’s equipped with a 505-hp 2.9L twin-turbo V6 engine, as well as these performance features:
- Performance-focused Brembo brake system
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass values
- 19-inch wheels with Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires
Get to Know the Alfa Romeo Giulia Trim Levels Near Walnut Creek!
Do you know which 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia configuration is right for you? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Fremont! We’ll put you behind the wheel of Giulia trim level you like best.